Is perfectionism a good thing or does it get in our way?
In The Perfectionist’s Handbook, clinical psychologist Jeff Szymanski helps readers identify the seductions of perfectionism:
- When “more is better” turns into “diminishing returns”
- No one likes making mistakes. However, how can you translate mistakes into improved outcomes
- Everything feels equally important. How and why to learn to prioritize
- When “Do it yourself if you want it done right” works and when and why it backfires
- Why taking breaks (you think you don’t have time for) improves performance